Tuesday 17 May 2016

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2 - Tote Bags: Inspiration

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2/ Product, Range and Distribution  

Tote Bags: Inspiration 

Wanted to extend my visual aesthetic beyond food I considered other attractive attributes of the Hawarden Estate and the in store environment was top among this list housed in a unique eco-friendly unique architectural building the Estate is a great venue for the local foodie community to browse, shop and enjoy. Having initially suggested working with bunting to give the campaign a more community feel in terms of advertising tutors suggested tote bags may be more effective in terms of their viability and appropriateness, especially with the recent 5p carrier bag charge, these tote bags would offer a more sustainable resolution that fits the ethos of the campaign and can act as secondary advertising for the estate when the user is seen promoting the tote bag. 

Contact charles I asked if they had any professional photography of the Farmshop. He replied quickly directing me to a Sophie Pitt, head of marketing who supplied me with the Hawarden Estates Press Pack and images, these were a great resource to work with and allowed me to develop better inspiration for the design of my tote bag. 


No comments:

Post a Comment