Monday 9 May 2016

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2 - Research: Yale Tumblr Inspiration

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2/ Product, Range and Distribution  

Research: Yale Tumblr Inspiration 

I took a range of inspiration for potential design directions from the Yale School of Art's official tumblr page as this high lists works from current practising students at the world renowned institution. I loved the un-appologeic use of experimentation within the works not conforming to design trends and often creating resolutions that use techniques, processes and aesthetic that I have never seen together before creating uniquely bespoke resolutions. Due to this mix of media and process a lot of the works have a tactile feel that would work well for this modules deliverables. Part of the reason I was so inspired my the Yale tumblr feed is that I want to use this brief as a no limits experimentation, alot of the briefs I have created resolutions for this year have had relatively serious concepts and design aesthetics therefore am aiming to branch out with this brief and have some fun with it. 

http://yalegraphicdesign.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment