Tuesday 17 May 2016

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2 - Style Guide: Research

OUGD505: Studio Brief 2/ Product, Range and Distribution  

Style Guide: Research

Through tutor feedback and tutorials it was established to bring all of the elements of my campaign together succinctly into one resolution I could create a style guide to articulate how all of these campaign elements work together succinctly, this would also be appropriate and beneficial as I am using a live client to base my project around therefore if they wanted to make this campaign live I could give them the style guide for their own design team to replicate and add to and update the campaign as appropriate.

To get an idea of what to include in this style guide tutors sent me the Leeds College of Art Brand guidelines for inspiration on headers, tone of voice and what to include. This really helped when developing a style guide for the campaign to ensure it is inclusive of the most important features and can be used by designers to extend the campaign.  


No comments:

Post a Comment