Sunday 25 October 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 3 - Initial Ideas: Paper Sketches

OUGD504: Brief 3: Type In Context

Initial Ideas: Paper Sketches


From the research collated into page layout and from Village book shop I started to create a range of sample page layouts, this was a quick exercise to document thoughts regarding the publication thus far. I created quick layout sketches of potential design layouts for my publication, these layouts followed contemporary design conventions as well as taking influence from popular layouts found in the village book store.  I felt it was important to document this early stage of my idea generation to demonstrate clear development through my design process. I will develop the strongest concepts digitally to gain a better understanding of how this would look in practise. 







No comments:

Post a Comment