Monday 5 October 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 1 - Time Plan

OUGD504: Brief 1: My Design Process

Time Plan 

As this brief was only a week long it was very intensive and required a strict structured time plan to ensure I completed my outcome on time, I created an initial time plan at the start of the brief and feel I stuck to this fairly well, completing my outcomes within their individual timescales. I had issues with the unforeseen problems that arose during my development but managed to account for these by being pro active and efficient with my time, this allowed me to deviate from my initial time plan slightly however still ensured a resolutions that was of a high quality and finished within a week of the brief being set. 

Initial time plan (black) Actual time plan (red) 

Monday: 
Brief 
Analysis of the brief
Research plan 
Content research 

Tuesday: 
Folding workshop 
Folding research 
Initial sketches 

Wednesday: 
Initial ideas (continued) 
Development 

Thursday: 
Mock up
Interim critique
Further Development 
Print

Friday: 
Print 
Final Critique 
Reprint 
Screen Print Prep

Monday: 
Screenprint 
Fold
Evaluate

No comments:

Post a Comment