Wednesday 7 January 2015

Studio Brief 3 - Introduction

Studio Brief 3 - Design Processes, Page Layout (Indesign)

Introduction

Brief; Based upon your given research theme:
Use Adobe Indesign to put together at least 5 double page spreads, one for each the five areas you have researched. Although your finished bound publication will need to be a multiple of 4 pages
20 FACTS
20 OPINIONS
20 WORDS
20 STATISTICS
20 PHOTOGRAPHS
The content should be specific to your own interests in the area you have researched. Your choice of layout, type and size should be informed rather than arbitrary.
My initial reaction to this brief is that is is primarily a layout brief informed by Studio Brief 2. I feel as though I have already used elements of this brief within my presentation of studio brief 2 as I produced a book to present my research, However in Studio Brief 2 due to time restrictions I did not pay particularly high detail to the page layout or manufacture of the physical publication. This brief therefore excites me as I can review my previous outcome that I was I felt was not entirely successful and revise the content to create on seamless and high end publication. I will look at a range of different page layouts and will consider exciting and innovative features in order to engage an audience with my outcome. I will start by researching a range of different page layouts and choosing the best selection of information to be presented in my publication before articulating my initial design concepts to a group of students and lecturers in a interim critique to hear their opinions and gain their feedback as to how they think I can most successfully respond to the brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment