Monday 5 January 2015

Studio Brief 2 - Introduction

Studio Brief 2 - Design Processes, Research

Introduction 

Brief; Identify a specific content in relation to your theme that will become your individual focus for this brief.
 You must collect the following:
20 FACTS
20 OPINIONS
20 WORDS
20 STATISTICS
20 PHOTOGRAPHS
You can collect in excess of 20 pieces of information if appropriate.
How do you translate, manipulate and process your information within the context of “100”?
Content for work can often stem from your own interests, passions, obsessions and opinions. It is recognition of and an investigation into these personal concerns that help you to develop an individual voice within the creative industry.
My initial reaction to this brief is that it is extremely vague, I think I will have to conduct a range of research into possible themes and collections, this could include looking at what I collect, even if it is unintentional, talking to family about their collections and researching popularly collected items. Once this research has been carried out I will narrow down my options to a small number of proposals I can present to a group during an interim critique and ask for feedback as to which proposal different individuals think will work the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment