Friday 27 November 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 4 - Concept Feedback

OUGD504: Brief 4: SONY music / ONLY studio Brief

Concept Feedback




With a concept formulated I presented it to a group of students for feedback,  I asked specific questions in order to get the most out of the feedback to which students responded really well to. I asked would you engage with a similar campaign? students mostly agreed to this elaborating with previous competitors they have entered, with a good percentage of these being through instagram. 

I then asked how they felt the target audience would react to the campaign, students felt their engagement with social media would ensure the target audience react positively and actively engage with the campaign one student said 'I think this would be really cool and the fans would definitely get involved because their target audience is quite hipster-ish so will love the instagram filter'. 

Finally I asked if students felt the campaign will encourage sales and how this could be developed, I received feedback that the instagram aspect will create a huge buzz surrounding the album which will in turn encourage pre orders the main feedback they gave was to ensure I push the pre-orders on the digital site and maybe include some alternatives to the tour pre-sale for international fans. I think this is good feedback and will consider limited edition rewards/bonuses for fans that pre order the album.

 More general feedback included 'really cool concept' AND 'I love the custom hash tags because it will really interact with the target audience'. This gave me confidence in my concept and encouraged me to develop this further into a resolution to the brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment