Tuesday 10 November 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 3 - Carhartt Inspiration

OUGD504: Brief 3: Type In Context

Carhartt Inspiration 

Based on tutor feedback I was advised to play around with the illustrations in order to make them more playful and jump off the page, he briefly showed me an image from Carhartt featuring small repeat pattern icons dotted all over the materials surface and encouraged to me play around with the size and scale of the illustrations. I feel this inspiration is revenant and appropriate as the clothing brand carhartt appeals to the target audience through its  rejuvenation in recent years from workmans clothing to urban fashion, this will inform using the inspiration as it will appeal to the target audience and will give me a good opportunity to develop the illustrations further based on the feedback from a tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment