Wednesday 4 November 2015

OUGD504 - Brief 3 - Concept Proposal

OUGD504: Brief 3: Type In Context

Concept Proposal

Following feedback on my initial developments I have chosen to develop one concept into a full mock up based on my research and feedback from other design students. I have chosen to simplify my publication and instead of using all 26 letters collated in my summer brief to just use a small sample to highlight the diversity of type within Australia. I feel this will work effectively to ensure the publication remains succinct and engaging to an audience and will avoid the content becoming boring. I have creatively chosen to use a sample of letterforms that spell out Australia as I feel this will work well allowing me to use a smaller sample of letterforms without them looking random or out of context. This juxtaposed with the custom illustrations will create a strong conceptual design that will appeal to the target audience and create a successful resolution to the brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment