Thursday 5 November 2015

Feedback Workshop

Feedback Workshop

Receiving feedback is an integral part of the course, understanding this feedback is so important in allowing the development and progression across the course. This summative feedback from a COP module I will analyse this feedback to put into practise for further modules to ensure I can be successful with my resolutions to the briefs. 

strengths taken from this feedback included; 
  • demonstrating excelling understandings of socio-political contexts
  • an excellent understanding of the complex relations between theory and practise
  • undertaking high level, critical research in both practical and theoretical from
  • excellent communication skills


personalised tutor comments included strengths such as 'your essay is very well written, makes good use of image analysis and begins to make commotion with more complex wider theoretical contexts' suggestions for improvement included I could have given further thought to how my designs may contribute to social/political change. I will consider the wider implications of my practical work in my next COP project to improve upon this feedback and create a more successful resolution 




No comments:

Post a Comment