Sunday 30 November 2014

Studio Brief 1 - Interim Critique

Studio Brief 1 - Design Processes, Frame Shape

Interim Critique 

I presented my initial concepts to a range of staff members and students in order to get feedback on my initial ideas and also for them to help me choose a concept to develop into a final solution. I found that people reacted best to my map concept, comments included 'I love the effect' and 'I think the concept is strong and will translate well into photoshop' I was given a range of suggestions such as 'I think the triangles would look great if they were made up of neon colours so its really bright and colourful' another student also suggested I could include 'photos of places, for example put a picture of a house where you live' I liked the idea of using photography within the design as this would make it more relevant to photoshop as I can manipulate the images. 

Following this critique I have decided to develop my map concept as it was by far the best received concept with people giving me great feedback and suggestions as to how I will develop the concept into a final solution.

After the critique one of the staff members present came up to me and gave me a website to look at, he thought it would help me when designing as the he felt the styles were similar and I would take elements from this website and apply it to my own designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment