Saturday 29 November 2014

Studio Brief 1 - Initial Ideas

Studio Brief 1 - Design Processes, Frame Shape


Initial Ideas 

In order to start my initial ideas I made a mind map documenting a range of potential ideas I could develop, This helped me to  clearly document my though processes and ensured I did not forget any ideas when developing designs at a later stage. I looked at a range of topics from nature and landscapes to abstract designs and illustrations, this gave my a range of concepts to experiment with when creating my initial concepts. 



From this mind map I still felt uninspired and started to produce a range of very rough sketches and doodles in the hope of finding inspiration. I felt some of the sketches had potential to be further developed into concepts that could work when produced digitally on photoshop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment