Thursday 30 April 2015

Studio Brief 4 - Evaluation

Studio Brief 4 - Reflective Practise - Speaking from experience  
Stickers 

I feel I worked relatively well with this brief as there was a very short speace of time between the interim and final critiques with alot of work for other modules to do. I fele as though I was well organised and managed my time effectively as I was proactive with screen printing and produced a very quick turn aroudn for my stickers that would have been extremely difficult if I had not beed organised. 

I am very pleased with my final outcome as I feel it resolved my revised brief well as the use of bold statements will be used to re-assure new students and make them feel confident in their abilities. To further this I feel the production method is extremely relevant as its personal to the user and will make them look and feel more confident if seen wearing a bag with a bold statement such as ‘I AM CREATIVE’ written on it. 

I feel I have also succeeded as I hope my outcome will insire new studnets to experiement with different production methods such as screen printing physical outcomes as opposed to posters and publications and that type only resolutions can be effective and engaging. 


I am happy with the production of my resolution and feel it is finished to a very high quality. The text on the bags is crisp however the small college of art logo didnt reproduce as cleanly as I had hope but still fee the outcome is very successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment