Tuesday 17 March 2015

Design Principles - What is a Book - Proof Read

Design Principles
What is a book? 
Proof Read





I printed out a second copy in black and white and proof read it myself, I then got another Megan, another student from my class to proof read my book before I printed my final design. I knew Megan had done English A-level so was confident if there were any mistakes she would identify them. Megan did a great job with proof reading my work as she looked at sentence structure, grammar, tense and legibly. She found a range of small mistakes from grammatical errors to suggestions to make the definition flow more consistently. This was a great help as I had not identified any of these errors when proof reading myself, I will make these necessary changed to ensure my publication is grammatically correct and reads well before printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment