Saturday 30 April 2016

OUGD505: Studio Brief 1 - Colour Development

OUGD505: Studio Brief 1/ Licence to print money   

Colour Development 



With the final designs developed though an informed design process, I felt confident with my resolutions for the exhibition. One last amendment I made was altering the colour scheme, Designing with red in mind I took this through the process of development however when evaluating my final design found it would be more appropriate to play on the regional identity of the notes inspiration. Basing the design on the grade 2 listed Bank House in Leeds using the Leeds City colours of Blue and Gold would add further contextual insight to the design decisions as well as further aesthetic finesse, using the gold to connote the value of money and contrasting this with the deep blue to create a bold and engaging colour palette for the design. 





No comments:

Post a Comment